Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 1 year contract
To perform ELS collections on outstanding customer invoices. Person will spend majority of the day on the phone requesting payment, sending email reminders to customers, and accepting customer payment via credit card and running the transaction. The person will also learn ELS billing procedures and upload the monthly file to client Accounting site. An individual with prior collection experience and excellent customer communication skills is preferred. Individual must be able to proficiently operate a computer and have efficient excel processing skills.
- At an entry level, assists in developing and maintaining policies, systems, methods and procedures for the effective management and control of the billing function.
- Assists with analyses and assists in a variety of billing activities including managing the day-to-day operations of the billing process, analyzing and reviewing each billing cycle to ensure accuracy, researching billing issues and preparing reports for management.
- Assists in ensuring that goods and/or services provided are accurately billed per customer contract agreements and that expenses and revenues are accurately recorded.
- Assists in coordinating with and providing information to internal and external stakeholders related to customer contracts and bill
- Four or more years of experience in billing, accounting or finance.
- A degree(s) in accounting, finance or relevant field may be substituted per client guidelines for certain years of experience.