We are seeking a candidate for the position of Master Data Auditor in the Finance department of our client - Tesla. The auditor will be responsible to promptly review all global supplier master data against internal controls, finance policies, and documented procedures to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit all supplier creations and maintenance to identify any instances where internal controls, finance policies, or documented procedures were violated
- Assist and support the Company's SOX 404 assessment, including assessment and testing of internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist manager with constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of the master data to ensure uninterrupted business continuity
- Develop, implement and maintain audit policies and procedures under local and international best practice as it pertains to the master data
- Identify inconsistencies in the master data - patterns or a lack of patterns based upon the subtle/smallest inconsistencies that might indicate issues and make recommended risk aversion measures
- Comprehensive understanding of Procure-to-Pay process, industry standards, and best practices
- Firm understanding of SOX 404 assessment, including assessment and testing of internal controls over financial reporting
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments
- Collaborative and organizational skills needed to obtain, analyze, and evaluate necessary accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Ability to communicate extremely well in verbal and written form with various audiences.
- Intensely curious, a solution-oriented individual who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and (most importantly) why processes work the way they do
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience with ERP systems; AX Dynamics experience preferred
- Experience in Fraud Auditing preferred
- Experience with bank data / payment data information preferred
- Advanced Excel skills for use in analysis, reporting, and data management
UrsusUrsus, Inc. is a privately held leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through innovative cloud, I.T infrastructure and talent services and solutions.Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. We place the highest priority on understanding unique client needs first, ensuring mutual, best-fit success and integration of people, service and product. Learn more at www.ursusinc.com.