Are you looking to work for a fast-growing CPA firm with opportunities to grow as an accountant? If so, please continue reading!
Urquidez & Associates, CPAs is looking to hire an Entry Level Bookkeeper to join our accounting department. This position has the important responsibility of computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure our client’s financial records are accurate. Training will be provided. Our clients rely on their financial records to make significant business decisions, so it’s imperative that all records are accurate.
- Record and reconcile all transactions in Quickbooks on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis depending on the client’s needs.
- Prepare sales, payroll tax returns, business license and tax statement filings.
- Work closely with accounting staff and partner to resolve client issues.
- Budgeted deadlines.
- Review and analyze general ledger details to provide analytical support to clients.
- Reconcile general ledgers for preparation of tax returns and financial statements.
- Public accounting and bookkeeping experience, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Intermediate abilities using Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work with changing priorities.
- Experienced in payroll and sales tax reporting, a plus.
- Proficient in Quickbooks.
Urquidez & Associates, CPAs is a local, fast-growing firm in downtown Long Beach. We assist individuals and small businesses with their accounting and tax affairs to help them achieve their dreams and goals of financial success. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide personalized assistance, quality work and excellent customer service for our clients, but also professional growth opportunities and a healthy work/life balance for our employees. All while having fun in the office!
As an environmentally conscious firm, we are near paperless and are proud of the culture we have created and continue to foster. On top of that, we offer competitive benefits that include medical, dental, life insurance, a 401k with annual employer contributions, three weeks of paid time off, paid holidays, parking and cell phone reimbursement.
Submit a letter of interest and resume for consideration. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept phone calls and other direct inquiries about the position. We thank you in advance for your interest in the position.