Regional Sales Manager, Specialty, Mid South Region
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Urovant Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions beginning with overactive bladder. Our lead product, GEMTESA®(vibegron), is an oral, once-daily tablet for the treatment of adult patients with overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency. GEMTESA is also being evaluated for the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
The Specialty Regional Sales Manager (S-RSM) is a front-line field sales leadership role accountable for building & leading a field-based sales team of 9 – 11 Urology Specialty Sales Professionals in a defined geographic region. As a member of the Urovant's sales team, your leadership approach should align to the sales organization's performance-based culture which entails trust and integrity, ownership and accountability, values the diversity of thought, and focuses on connecting with people and their success. As the leader of the Region, you will also ensure that your Sales Professionals always operate in an effective, efficient, and compliant manner. More specifically:
- Ensure that established sales budgets and objectives are achieved/exceeded across each territory and the Region as a whole.
- Demonstrate 'Catalyst Leadership' by leading the team in a humble yet inspiring manner using sound judgment and instilling ownership, accountability, and purposeful action based on business opportunities. Foster an environment where Sales Professionals are empowered to use critical thinking skills to identify and effectively act on business opportunities, find creative and adaptive approaches to address challenges, facilitate a culture that promotes teamwork, and always act in a manner that is within policy and compliance standards.
- Provide regular, engaging, and tailored coaching of each Sales Professional focused on sales effectiveness and impact and longer-term development. Written and verbal coaching should be candid, respectful, and support business and career development.
- Assess and analyze the Region's product/competitor trends and market dynamics. Develop and execute Regional sales strategies and tactics, and effectively aligning budgets and resources based on the highest opportunities to accelerate brand growth.
- Readily display peer leadership in which ideas are openly shared across the Sales Leadership Team (SLT). Provide constructive and candid input during SLT interactions. Develop and/or lead national projects/initiatives that align with Urovant's vision of becoming the leading specialty urology company.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and regular communication with providers, KOL's (key thought leaders), and other customers. Be the liaison between key customers so that the organization remains informed of evolving market dynamics and needs.
- Manage all operations related to the Region, and ultimately ensuring achievement of all performance targets and budgeted sales goals by each member of the team.
- Ensure candid and collaborative communication and execution between Market Access, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Training, Compliance, and Medical Science Liaison (appropriately), and other Urovant teams.
Education and Experience:
- A B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- 4 years' experience in pharmaceutical sales management (first-line leader with direct people accountability) is preferred.
- A proven, consistent, and documented track record of top-ranked pharmaceutical performance (ideally top 25% of the nation) is required.
- 3 or more years of Urology experience is preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Consistently operates in a manner that demonstrates and instills trust and integrity across all aspects of the role.
- A proven and documented track record of coaching, developing, and promoting direct reports is highly preferred.
- Strong and successful pharmaceutical launch experienced is highly preferred.
- The ability to effectively work in a fast-paced start-up environment is preferred.
- 50% – 80% overnight travel may be required depending on the assigned Region.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Urovant Sciences is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US and Global employees as a condition of employment, subject to legally-recognized accommodations.
The expected salary range for this position is within the national pay range for this role. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and other job-related factors permitted by law. A discretionary annual bonus may be available based on individual and company performance.
- Integrity and Compassion – Empathy, trustworthiness
- Bold Innovation – Inclusive mindset
- Achievement through Collaboration – Courageous communication
Urovant Sciences, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd., intends to bring innovation to patients in need in urology and other areas of unmet need. Named one of the Fortune® Best Workplaces BioPharma™ (2022), twice as one of the "Best Places to Work" in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal (2021, 2022) and winner of the PM360 Trailblazer Award for Best Product Launch of the Year, Urovant's people-focused culture leads the way for innovation and impact. Learn more about Urovant at www.Urovant.com or follow on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
If you are interested in creating change for patients, this is a place where you can make a real difference. Click here to join us.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Urovant Sciences is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US and Global employees as a condition of employment, subject to legally recognized accommodations.
BusinessView all jobs at Urovant Sciences
Get fresh Regional jobs daily straight to your inbox!