- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Benefits of the Medical Receptionist
- Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm *
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (dependent upon number of hours worked)
- 401K Profit Sharing Retirement Savings Options
* Part time opportunity also available
Responsibilities of the Medical Receptionist
- Greet patients and visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Accurately and efficiently register patients at time of appointment
- Review insurance coverages and update accounts
- Accurately and consistently collect payments at the time of service
- Balance accounts at the end of each day
- Respond to incoming inquiries from patients, visitors and clinical team members
- Review office supplies and place orders as needed
- Miscellaneous assignments directed from the billing department supervisor
- Submit maintenance requests as needs arise
- Self-directed in completion of daily work
- Committed to helping others and providing the highest level of care
- Contributes greatly to the overall success of the care team
- Family friendly work environment
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative
- High school diploma required
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate or Associates degree, preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative roles, preferred
- Experience in medical field, strongly preferred
- We are willing to train individuals with a strong desire to learn
Urologic ConsultantsWhy Work Here?
This is a family friendly work environment with experienced leadership.
Private medical urology practice serving the Greater Grand Rapids community. We are committed to providing high quality patient care for the entire family. Employees have a strong desire to create a positive experience for each patient and their family. This is a kind and friendly work environment.
25 Michigan StreetGrand Rapids, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Urologic Consultants