Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative - Medical Supply to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Work with and assist other departments on projects
- Provide exceptional customer experience through all the above
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma minimum
UroStat HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company, fun place to work, great people, challenging and rewarding.
UroStat Healthcare is a national provider of DME (Medical Disposable Supplies) to individuals at home. We bill Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party payers to allow patients the ability to focus on their health. Our patient population consist of those individuals that have SCI (spinal cord injury), Spina Bifida, MS, Transverse Mylitis, and other disease states causing neurogenic bladder.
500 Office Park DrBirmingham, AL
BusinessView all jobs at UroStat Healthcare