This position’s responsibility will be to provide excellent and timely technical assistance to the organization’s end users. Support may include but is not limited to hardware troubleshooting, software installations and/or configuration, imaging and deploying laptops/desktops, break/fix troubleshooting and end user education. This position will also require the ability to recognize root cause issues and document, resolve or escalate the root cause problem as necessary for resolution. The position will also require various other assigned tasks and responsibilities to be carried out as new projects and changes in the infrastructure occur.
- Respond to requests generated within the ticketing system according to the defined service level agreements set forth by the IT department
- Manage phone calls, voicemails and email requests ensuring each reported issue is entered into the ticketing system accordingly for resolution.
- Monitor ticket requests in the work queue and escalate or re-assign tickets as necessary to the correct resource or team.
- Provide ownership, follow-up and hand off details for tickets in the work queue.
- Detail all information relevant to understanding the issues reported in each ticket including documenting the troubleshooting steps taken so far and including the resolution associated with each assigned ticket
- Respond, communicate and follow protocols for any infrastructure offline conditions
- Identify and resolve issues at the highest level (root cause) escalating issue when necessary to the correct resource
- Proactively assist in updating or documenting procedures, manuals and environmental aspects of the company.
- Maintain inventory documentation and asset tracking
- Keep abreast with changes made in the IT infrastructure
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Identify and remove viruses, malware or other vulnerabilities within the environment.
- Install approved computer peripherals for users.
- Assist IT team with projects
- Travel to remote offices as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field or 2+ years of field experience
Basic Microsoft server maintenance and Active Directory experience
Strong Microsoft client experience
Microsoft Office products
Basic networking experience
Knowledge in core support applications
Trend Micro AntiVirus
Knowledge in Avaya phone user, group and extension management
Why Work Here?UroPartners is a privately held, premier healthcare group covering over 600 miles of the Chicagoland area. UroPartners is the second largest urology group practice in the country with more than 60 physicians, and nearly 400 employees. Our physicians offer outstanding urological care at over 30 Chicagoland offices, 35 hospitals, two radiation prostate treatment centers, and a pathology lab. Our hospital affiliations include but are not limited to: Advocate Health Care, AMITA, North Shore University Health System, Northwestern Medicine, Presence Health, and Rush Health System. Our focus is to provide world-class Urological care and the best experience for our patients.
UroPartners is the largest Urology Group in the Midwest and we are growing!