We are looking for an experienced fashion savvy to join our team to support our design team to deliver better presentation on websites and social media platforms.
The designer will need to have strong sense of aesthetic & style and is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, and on-strategy creative graphics for websites, social media graphics, and all marketing needs.
- Research and identify trend directions
- Create inspiration boards and participate in trend overviews for each season
- Shop marketplace, our competitive set and for inspiration and product opportunities
- Plan the line according to style plans, sales needs and emerging trends
- Develop product, and marketing concepts for emerging categories or items
- Design homepage banners and digital content for the website on a weekly basis, and on holiday schedules, develop and deliver creative assets on all website pages
- Creates e-newsletters on a weekly basis
- Creates social imagery, gif, videos for social channels and digital advertising needs
- Design and create daily posts and stories for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media channels
- Lead design and execution of marketing assets and collateral such as brand presentations, lookbooks, wholesale materials, invitations, holiday cards, and packaging, etc.
- Manage and maintain image archive and branding collateral and distribution of all print and digital assets for publication.
- Works closely with manager, marketing team and ecommerce coordinator in creating, visualizing, and executing concepts for graphic designs
- Other creative tasks as assigned
- BA degree from accredited art/fashion school, major in digital design, graphic design, apparel design or related field
- 3+ years of experience in women’s apparel industry is a must
- 2+ Years relevant graphic design/branding experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat)
- Experience in designing e-commerce advertising with a strong knowledge of web design and social media
- Strong portfolio of design work
- Ability to work professionally with a camera is a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments while meeting deadline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit your portfolio and resume. Please make sure a clear portfolio link is included with your application.