The right person would be a driven, self-starter who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing and sales efforts and enhance our brand through marketing campaigns, social media, events, etc. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing and evaluating marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brand and client’s products.
Purpose of Position
The focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, Corporate Trainer and Sales managers to support sales activities ( campaigns, brand representation) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute Marketing campaigns and Plan Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure campaign success.
- Publicize event and work with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years’ experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
We are hiring for this position in two weeks! To be considered for this position APPLY NOW so we can begin the interviewing process.
Experience in these fields would be a plus: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time,Promotional marketing, Brand Promotions, Brand Representatives, Brand Developers, Brand Development, Brand Awareness