Patient Service Coordinator
Urgent Care for Children Fairhope, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(This position is located in Daphne, AL)
Who we are:
Urgent Care for Children (UC4C) are top rated 'pediatric only' urgent care centers based out of Birmingham, AL. Our vision is to be the leading pediatric urgent care provider in the Southern United States.
We believe in delivering 'Quality Care' with 'Less Waiting' and 'Continuity of Care', 365 days a year. As healthcare continues to evolve, we continue to adapt and find new ways to improve the experience and patient satisfaction. We are considered leaders in the local pediatric urgent care industry by healthcare professionals across the region and beyond. We are highly rated by our families, and were recently selected as the best overall urgent care center in Birmingham, AL among all pediatric and adult urgent care centers.
We are looking for full time, exceptional and hardworking front desk candidates for our state-of-the-art Pediatric Urgent Care Centers. This position plays a key role in the administrative duties involved with coordinating patients, file management, bookkeeping, billing and clinic organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Role involves answering multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Providing excellent customer service - which is second to none
- Provide patients with snacks and drinks as needed
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and cash pay
- Follow standard operating procedures of Patient Service Coordinators at Urgent Care for Children
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
- Keeping the front desk area and the patient waiting room organized and clean as needed
- Fast learners, who would be open to being a complete team player
Requirements for interview:
- Our clinics are open after hours and weekends. Willingness to work evenings and 2 weekends a month is a strict must
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience in medical assisting or medical administration or as a medical receptionist
- Familiarity with E Clinical works EMR is a plus
- Ability to handle a very fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with insurance verification and co-pays, etc
- Must be willing to work in a team setting
Benefits and Payment:
- Excellent payment
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Good retirement plan with generous matching when eligible
Urgent Care for ChildrenWhy Work Here?
Do you have a passion for serving others? Do you want to be a part of an encouraging team? Then UC4C is for you!
Urgent Care for Children was founded by a group of physicians who saw a need to provide a continuum of care for local pediatricians and offered an affordable alternative to the emergency room. As parents themselves, they understood that children’s illnesses or injuries don’t follow normal business hours. In 2017, UC4C opened its first clinic in Birmingham, Alabama with a mission to provide quality care with less waiting. Today, UC4C operates five clinics statewide in addition to a telemedicine portal that brings our clinic to you.
6883 US Hwy 90Fairhope, AL