Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Practice
Urgemedical Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary Care practice is looking to hire a full time Physician Assistant /Nurse Practitioner .
We are looking for a motivated, licensed, detail-oriented individual who has experience working with patients in a family and Internal medicine setting. Spanish language is a plus.
Job Responsibilities as follows but not limited to:
- Perform physical evaluations on adult patients who are seeking medical attention for injuries, illness or other medical concerns
- Order screening tests and other measures that aid in the diagnostic process, and review reports, labs, x-rays, EKGs and all other screening methods
- Customize a treatment plan unique to each patient’s symptoms and diagnosis
- Perform minor procedures, both surgical and non-surgical, as needed
- Prescribe medication as part of a treatment plan in accordance to federal and state laws, and perform drug and disease utilization reviews on a regular basis to ensure quality treatment of patients and to avoid any drug and/or therapy conflicts
- Attend regular meetings involving professionals who are a part of the health care team
- Follow protocol set by the directors of the clinic, adhering to medical ethics and standards, and provide recommendations in updating protocol if needed
- License to Practice in VA
- Active DEA
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients and team members
- Ability to perform effectively and accurately in an often chaotic environment
- Spanish speaking is a must
HealthcareView all jobs at Urgemedical