Urbia, a growing mid-to-high end furniture wholesale company (B2B), is currently seeking to hire an Account Manager for our New York City office. Working from an office environment with select travel, you will represent the brand and be responsible for driving sales while creating meaningful and mutually beneficial customer relationships. The ideal candidate has previous experience as an inside or outside sales representative / manufacturers' rep and an appreciation for home decor & interior design.
- Own and manage a pipeline of new and existing customers through a CRM
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals by managing new and existing customer accounts
- Manage inbound and outbound sales opportunities with a focus on customer acquisition
- Build strong business relationships through product knowledge and anticipation of customers' needs
- Provide exceptional customer service with the ability to resolve customer inquires and complaints
- Collaborate with our in-house Marketing Department to craft unique and compelling selling programs and targeted campaigns
- Attend 2-4 trade shows per year, including the biannual High Point Market
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Working knowledge of MS Office. Familiarity or willingness to learn and work with our CRM platform
- Friendly and professional telephone presence
- Strong organizational skills with outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to close and grow sales
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Appreciation for interior design and home decor
Interested candidates should respond with a current resume and a brief explanation of why this position is ideal for you.