Urban Villages seeks a full time Concierge for the SugarCube building in Lower Downtown Denver. SugarCube is a mixed-use building with critically acclaimed restaurants, class AA office, and 37 ultra-luxury apartments for rent. The Concierge team has a very important role as the first and primary point of contact for our residents, office tenants, and their respective guests. The Concierge completes various administrative functions associated with tenants’ and department needs and activities. We are seeking a Concierge who understands the value of excellent customer service, and embodies a standard of luxurious and graceful service with foresight and discretion to all who live in, work at, and visit SugarCube
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Concierge is responsible for setting and upholding company customer service standards within the property as they execute assigned tasks and responsibilities. Essential functions of the Concierge, include, but are not limited to:
· Act as the first point of contact for residents, prospective residents, office tenants, vendors, and contractors.
· Coordinating, arranging and delivering personal services for residential tenants including grocery shopping, dry cleaning, car services such as oil changes, repairs and registrations, checking on apartments while tenants are away, food deliveries, travel itineraries, assisting with move-in and move-out, gift shopping, etc., etc., etc.
· Assisting tenants, vendors, employees, contractors and visitors with a variety of requests, including, but not limited to building or floor access, service requests, deliveries, and more.
· Assist in the daily schedule of housekeeping, guest suite reservations, vendor deliveries, freight elevator and loading dock reservations, including follow up correspondence with the respective departments and tenants.
· Coordinating property, residential and commercial maintenance service requests, from initial request to completion, following company procedures and systems. This includes reporting any amenity or property deficiencies to the Concierge Manager or Maintenance Manager.
· Communicating the status of daily tasks to the Concierge team at the end of shifts to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
· Ensure that proper protocol is followed during any emergency or incident on property.
· Assist in coordination of SugarCube Events and activities.
· Assist in general office and department clerical assignments such as financial tracking, software and procedure updates, tenant and vendor updates in computer software.
· Support day-to-day operations of the parking garage for residential, commercial and public users.
· With management support and direction, regularly communicating to residents and tenants on behalf of the company any general property information, notifications or updates in a professional and timely manner.
· Answer telephone promptly and in a professional manner and direct callers to appropriate individual or take messages.
· Coordinating and organizing the mailroom by accepting packages, notifying residents, and locating and routing the correct package(s) to residents.
· Attending regular Concierge meetings and training to stay updated on new procedures/policies, leasing information, local area attractions, events, dining, shopping, resident and commercial tenant information, company strategies and property enhancements.
· Other tasks assigned as needed
Position Requirements and Skills:
· High School Diploma or GED. Bachelors degree or higher is a plus.
· Valid Colorado driver’s license and auto insurance
· Minimum of 3 years of related customer service experience (hotel properties, rental operations, or related upscale service business that demonstrates strong hospitality focus).
· Polished interpersonal, customer service skills and phone manners; with active listening skills
· Proactive thinker, with the ability to exercise initiative and problem-solving skills.
· Proven professional verbal and written communications skills, with an outgoing and friendly personality. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials, and effectively present information to prospective or current residents.
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and systematic, accuracy-driven approach
· Ability to remain positive and friendly in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
· Ability to work in conjunction with residents, prospective residents, commercial tenants, vendors, contractors, Company managers, and associates.
· Demonstrated knowledge of demographics surrounding assigned property.
· Must be self-motivated, with an exceptional work ethic and ability to accomplish objectives with little daily supervision and distraction
· Absolute discretion when it comes to personal and confidential information
· Proficiency of computer systems, typing skills and applications, Microsoft Office software, Internet and email usage. Knowledge of Mac Operating Systems preferred.
· Willingness to work a combination of day, evening and weekend hours.
Compensation and benefits:
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.