Looking to join the exciting cannabis industry, but don’t know where to start?
Our company has been around for 8 years with several shops all around Southern
California. In order to meet the demands of this growing industry, we are searching for individuals who are Responsible, Reliable, and Motivated. Our Dedicated staff is responsible for assuring that each patient’s needs are met with a friendly and professional manner.
Our new medical/recreational marijuana collective in Los Angeles is currently seeking full time/part time individuals who are interested in learning and expanding their cannabis knowledge. No experience is required but is preferred.
Current Positions Available:
- Armed Security Guards
- Budtenders: Female applicants are preferred (No experience needed – Will provide training)
- Social media influencers/ Promoters
We are seeking a Budtender, Management, Receptionist, Armed Security Guards, Promoters to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet every patient with a smile.
- Serve every patient with a sense of care and urgency.
- Set up and organize display shelves.
- Update social media
- Maintain overall cleanliness of your workspace and shop.
Interested individuals must also have the following
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service Skills
- Maintains a positive attitude and professionalism
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work 8-12-hour shifts
- Ability to work weekends
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Punctuality is very important
- Did we mention Customer Service Skills?
Please send the following requirements: (All must be submitted to be considered)
- Current Resume
- 2 recent photos and/or Instagram - Not required, but highly recommended
- Cover letter/or description with the reason why you should be considered for our team - Not required, but highly recommended
- Please include availability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time – Compensation is based on experience and position
Salary: $200.00 to $1,500.00 /week