Project Manager (Building Operations & Maintenance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager (Corvallis, Oregon)
Directs activities of workers engaged in operating and maintaining facilities and equipment in project facilities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates to comply with customer and corporate directives to ensure statutory, regulatory, contractual and corporate obligations are fulfilled. Serves as liaison between the customer and Urban Services Group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct control over all day-to-day aspects of the contract and exercises broad latitude for independent judgment and secretion without direct or intermediate supervision.
- Communicates customer needs, suggestions and opinions to appropriate corporate staff. Serves as the primary link between the customer and the company.
- Provides objective insight and expertise critical to the development of a responsive operating project.
- Ensures that all emergencies are responded to immediately.
- Implements the Quality Control (QC) Program and other plans for the project. Conducts inspections to assure that quality and performance are in conformance with the QC Plan.
- Implements systematic and effective operational techniques and workflow procedures that will enhance efficiency and quality.
- Monitors training programs.
- Produce reports and maintain records of all inspections performed and ensure all records/reports are filed and submitted as required.
- Serves as on-site Contract Administrator, responsible for all matters pertaining to contract operations.
- Interprets contract specifications and translates outcome into workforce efforts.
- Initiates and completes change order requests to a pre-authorized level.
- Provides training suggestions and/or revisions to the Operations Manager for review prior to submittal.
- Establishes and maintains an effective cost control system.
- Manages project expenditures within authorized budget limits.
- Assists in recruitment, screening and hiring of all project associates.
- Responsible for site compliance with training and safety requirements as communicated in the Operations Manual.
- Enforce the workplace policy as stated in the Employee Handbook. Ensures rules and regulations related to payroll, benefits, equal employment opportunity and affirmative action are followed and documented on appropriate standard forms.
- Ensures fair treatment and high morale of associates is maintained.
- Provides cross training to maintain position redundancy.
- Promotes career progression by hiring associates capable of moving into key positions.
- Establishes personnel performance objectives, monitors results.
- Administers verbal and/or written performance tests as required.
- Coordinates changes between the on-site workforce and the corporate staff.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in project management, engineering (mechanical, civil, electrical, electronic or general) OR any business-related field from an accredited four (4) year college or university.
- Possess eight (8) years’ experience in a field relating to attained degree with at least five (5) years of those years in a management/supervisory role.
- No Degree is required if one has 20+ years supervisory work experience in Facility Management.
- Demonstrated experience in a research facility environment.
- Demonstrated capability to successfully manage multi-task projects producing credible, high quality, and timely results that are within budget.
- Demonstrated professional competence, level of experience in all aspects of management, and the ability to communicate effectively in English (in writing and orally).
- Pass Federal Security Clearance
Eligible for Medical/Dental Vision/Life/Short Term Disability
Vacation/Sick/Personal and Holiday Pay
Urban has built a reputation for providing its Customers with Cost Efficient Services, and Unsurpassed Customer Service and Satisfaction. Urban uses top-notch professionals and utilizes the latest industry technology in servicing all of our Customer’s Facility Management and Parking Management needs. Urban currently has project offices in Maryland, Florida, California, Oregon, New York,
Mississippi, Tennessee, Kansas, Minnesota and Georgia, and has the capacity to provide services to Customers located anywhere in the United States.
Urban Services Group
200 S.W. 35th StreetCorvallis, OR
Get fresh Operations Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.