Assistant Property Manager for Condo Portfolio
Urban Resource Miami Beach, FL
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $38,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Urban Resource is in search of an Assistant Property Manager for portfolio of condominium buildings in the Miami Beach area.
The assistant property manager is an in office position supporting the daily activities of the Senior Property Manager. Position includes general property management services, maintenance requests, receivable, applications and communication with residents and board.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the management of buildings, including maintenance services and outside contractors/vendors
- Direct contact for any/all resident concerns/requests pertaining to any/all building related issues
- Contact and place service orders with maintenance staff or specialty vendors/contractors
- Assist with creating and maintaining appropriate budgets for each of the condo associations and oversee accounting and financial statements.
- Coordinate with property manager to ensure administrative document conformity to include insurance compliance and expiration(s) for all buildings, assessment collections and follow-up with assessment delinquencies ensuring that proper notices have been distributed
- Solicit bids for maintenance contractors and construction projects, create scope spreadsheets, and participate in the selection of contractors
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all property management documents (Bylaws and Declarations, Rules and Regulations, certificates of insurance, vendor contracts) and operate the properties in accordance with these documents.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned that include assistance with general property management issues and policies including small administrative projects and tasks as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year experience with condominium property management and have worked directly with Board of Directors.
- CAM License.
- Excellent customer service, open and helpful communication, and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to create budgets, track financials, and communicate updates.
- Ability to work independently, self-manage, and motivate.
- $38,000 to $40,000
- Full time salary position
- 2 weeks vacation after 1st year, 1 week after 6 months
- 50% insurance cost contribution
Urban ResourceWhy Work Here?
Work with a great team in a positive environment; with a company you can believe in! Local Experts with more than 15 years experience!
1193 71st Street Miami BeachMiami Beach, FL