We are seeking an On-site Leasing Consultant Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions. We are a regional investment company and only manage properties for our own account. This position will provide an opportunity for someone to grow into a regional manager with proven success if desired.
- Oversee and coordinate all all marketing outreach and inbound leads for apartment home rentals.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company's internal resources as needed to support solution strategies. Makes presentations about marketing and leasing strategies and results to clients, owners, and other business managers. • Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Manages and directs the community's marketing, print and internet advertising, sales activities, leasing team members, and other resources to achieve established revenue, occupancy, resident retention, and leasing goals and objectives.
- JOB DESCRIPTION • Ensures achievement of the community's revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community's marketing, advertising and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of "ready" apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
- Develops print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company's property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company's standards for overall appearance and safety, and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting "ready" units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
- Supervises the community's onsite team members and vendors by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Perform property presentations in person and on the phone. Responsible for following up on prospective residents.
- Verify rental applications, approve for occupancy, and enter all paperwork into computer. Submit applications for approval by site manager.
- Walk vacant units prior to move-in.
- Submit weekly and monthly traffic and marketing reports.
- Complete move-in, move-out forms and renewal assignments.
- Develop online ads through tools provided to market the property.
- Comply with all published policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Yardi, Apts.com, Appfolio or other online property management tools helpful. We use Appfolio!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· High school diploma
- College degree preferred but will make exception with experience
· Must have a valid KY driver’s license.
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Must be detailed and organized.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION:
· Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while using a keyboard and manual writing.
· Must be able to occasionally push, pull, lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to frequently sit, stand, walk and climb stairs.
Varies: 8:00 AM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Will work 3 Saturdays a month – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Will get time off during the week when working Saturdays.
Urban Renewal Partners