Urban Minority Alcoholism Outreac Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will provide clinical oversight and quality assurance to unlicensed and licensed staff clinicians who provide community-based mental health care services with a focus on trauma-informed services to children, youth, and families.
- Oversee medical and health service activities and personnel
- Plan and coordinate health services
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
· Bachelor's Degree in social work, human services, addiction studies or related field
· Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDCIII) or Licensed Social Worker a minimum of five years' experience in AOD, mental health or related field.
· Understands addiction, mental health, and criminal behaviors
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Urban Minority Alcoholism OutreacWhy Work Here?
Great Non-profit organization, with room for growth
Our Mission at UMADAOP of Cincinnati is to lead the nation in providing comprehensive, culturally appropriate, evidenced-based prevention, treatment, recovery, re-entry and educational services for Ohio's African and Hispanic American communities by assisting youth, families, and communities in developing healthy lifestyle choices.
3021 Vernon Place Suite 2Cincinnati, OH