Software Engineer 2
San Antonio, TX
- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Urban League is looking for a passionate, experienced Software Developer who thrives in a highly collaborative, team environment. The right candidate will have significant experience mentoring and coaching agile development teams towards achieving the organization's goals. As the Software Developer, you will lead and manage all members of the software development team and focus on developing the people and processes that make Urban League a great place to work.
- 3 or more years experience managing software development teams
- 5 or more years experience developing software and leading teams in an Agile, team-based environment
- Strong understanding of software development design and agile practices
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making and communication skills.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation from team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Provide people leadership for multiple, diverse cross-functional teams and individuals; coaching and guiding teams to enable future success
- Enable a flexible yet productive work environment that supports a distributed work force: remote and onsite
- Partner with product teams to outline roadmaps and share updates on progress
- Coach and mentor software development staff; develop the team's skills and provide continuous feedback
- Mentoring development team members to ensure delivered solutions adhere to the software architecture strategy coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures
- Participating in software architectural discussions, influencing decisions, and collaborating with peers to maintain consistency across the organization
- Facilitate communication around and participate in architecture, design and implementation objectives
- Identifying and champion people and process improvement strategies for the team(s)
- Communicate organizational updates to ensure teams adhere to the established policies and procedures
- Competitive salary - $125,000-$145,000/year
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Company provided refreshments
AddressSan Antonio, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Urban League
Get fresh Mid Level Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!