We are currently seeking an Experienced Automotive Tech/Mechanic to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. Do you like being part of a team?
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles as well as light trucks.
- Perform routine vehicle preventive maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary repairs and preventive maintenance
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives before and after repairs.
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain a clean and well organized service bay.
- Perform well in a team oriented auto repair shop environment.
- Extensive previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented, team player
- Work with a crew of technicians to get the jobs done, keeping our customers safe and happy!