Manager Client Services
Manager, Client Services
We are seeking a motivated individual to join the Upward Health Business Services team in the Manager, Client Services role. This position serves as Upward Health’s point of contact for our client and plays a critical role in ensuring client satisfaction and retention. The Manager, Client Services leads regularly-scheduled client meetings, routine client coordination, resolution of client concerns, and other client-specific duties. Additionally, this role leads our internal client reviews and helps prepare our operational team for client interactions. Identification and pursuit of opportunities for growing our business with each client is another key area of the role.
The strongest applicants to this role will be ambitious, learn quickly, and like a challenge. You should be a confident communicator who enjoys building and maintaining relationships, using a mix of both remote and in-person contact. You should be detail-oriented, organized, responsible, and independent. It’s valuable to enjoy a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. Flexibility and responsiveness to a dynamic workload is important. This role reports to our Director, Business Services.
- Develop a point of contact with each client who will serve as a main point of contact to gather feedback and coordinate follow-up
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction with Upward Health’s program through strong communication and coordination and also via formal satisfaction surveying
- Lead the preparation for and execution of monthly client meetings and internal client reviews
- Analyze data related to operational performance
- Develop expertise for all relevant client contracts and serve as the internal SME for your colleagues
- Identify unmet client needs, particularly those that may be opportunities to grow our business
- Ensure that all relevant members of the Upward Health team are involved in client meetings, email chains, etc.
- Coordinate with our internal reporting team to ensure that relevant metrics are provided to our client, as requested
- Provide project management support to the team to ensure completion of required client requests, proposals for additional business opportunities, and other internal needs
- Resolve client concerns in a high-quality and timely manner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Comfort and experience leading meetings or presentations. Be prepared to complete an exercise to this effect in your interview process.
- Experience managing client relationships in a similar capacity in past role.
- Knowledge of project management processes or exposure to working closely with project manager in past role or workplace.
- Highly flexible to our dynamic work environment. The ability to change directions quickly is important.
- High standard of quality and commitment to product top-notch work
- Ability to multi-task across a range of diverse projects and clients
- Ability to work independently and in a highly virtual environment, with colleagues all over the country
- Strong technology skills and ability to master working across a range of software programs, including Microsoft Office applications, Jira, and various clinical applications (EHR, care management system)
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends when required
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of professional experience working with health insurance companies (preferred), healthcare provider organizations, or other healthcare services companies, as the comfort and understanding of the business language and demands of our clients is critical
Upward HealthNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView All Upward Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.