Pet Care Specialist-Dog Walker(2)
- $18 to $22 Hourly
From picking up poop to getting a ton of kisses, meet Uptown Fetch Club. Everything we do is for the furbabies, and we love it. We are a fast growing pet care company that started in Uptown Dallas, and everyday we are thrilled in providing fun, professional services to all the people that have trusted us with their babies. We pride ourselves in the relationships that we have with our clients and their pets, and are looking for team members who share our love of animals, commitment, and want to help us continue in our success.
Dog Walking/Pet Sitting- visit pets at their home and take them out for a set amount of time. This includes cleaning up after them, refreshing water as needed and other little things that go above and beyond to keep the client and pup happy.
Pay will be per appointment and very competitive. At the minimum you will make $17.50/hr. Our team members average between $17.50 and $22 per hour.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work schedule. You will follow a pre-set schedule and carry out specific instructions for every pet.
- Attire. Wear comfortable attire and shoes on every walk. No flip-flops.
- Poop. You must be ok with picking up poop and cleaning the occasional accident.
- Travel. You will travel within a 5ish mile radius of Uptown Dallas.
- Commitment. Be able to commit at least 6 months to Uptown Fetch Club.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must love animals.
- Ability to work in an outside environment, sometimes in adverse weather conditions such as extreme heat, extreme cold, rain or snow.
- Ability to be on your feet 3-6 hours a day.
- Have availability at least 3 days a week Monday-Friday around 10am-3:30pm. We are flexible if, for example, you need days off for school. We also offer flexibility on start time and end times.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Have a reliable vehicle.
- Reside near our service area.
- Own a smart phone (iPhone or Android).
- Be a punctual person. You should be dependable and punctual to all the appointments.
Benefits and Perks
- Pay. Pay will be per appointment and very competitive.
- Hugs and Kisses. Receive unlimited love from all the furbabies.
- You are a valued employee. We treat the whole team with the utmost respect and offer full support.
- Improved mental well being. Studies have shown that spending time with dogs is a great thing when it comes to reducing the level of the stress-inducing hormone, cortisol, in your body. It’s not just the presence of dogs that can relieve the stresses of everyday life. By swapping a busy office with tasks to be done left, right and center, for an open field with just you and your canine clients, your working environment is improved.
Powered by JazzHR
Uptown Fetch ClubDallas, TX
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.