Electrical Service Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
The position of an Electrical Service Technician is to deliver exceptional electrical service repair and maintenance on residential electrical systems.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent, demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Minimum eight years’ experience.
- Trained and hands on Lock out tag out.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve electrical and controls issues in circuits containing transformers, disconnects, overcurrent protection devices, and general control components (relays, timers, etc).
- Must be able to follow directions and work with minimal supervision.
- Instrumentation to include pneumatic, electronic and digital equipment.
- Fault analysis of hardwired relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (120V to 480V 3 phase) and common utility / lighting circuits;
- Installation of new control circuits, modification of existing instrument/electrical systems as requested, to include design, load and Implementation of new control logic
- Must have the ability to interpret schematic drawings (to component level) of pneumatic loops, hardware relay logic diagrams, PLC control programs, motor control circuit diagrams, etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Must be flexible with changing shift or work schedule
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA Matching
- 401k Matching
- Paid Training
- Education Assistance Plan
- Company Paid Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days & Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Paychecks
- Hourly + Performance
**EEOC Compliance Employer**
**All qualified candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and background check**
Upton Home ServicesAcampo, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.