The position of an HVAC Install Lead is to deliver exceptional HVAC installation service to the customer by completing and installing HVAC equipment and accessories. The Install Lead is also responsible for overseeing the work of the HVAC Install Apprentice to ensure the work is performed correctly. Ready to work for a different kind of company??
- Install HVAC related equipment and accessories in accordance to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install gas lines, flue pipes, and wiring for both high and low voltage wiring applications as well as run flue liners.
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Design, fabricate and install various ducts and duct fittings as necessary.
- Properly connect gas lines to heating equipment.
- Perform start-ups on heating, cooling systems and other components.
- Perform limited diagnostics, as necessary.
- Train, coach and mentor apprentices.
- Braze copper joints without leaks.
- Pull vacuums on refrigerant systems and test for tightness.
- Install and program all versions of thermostats.
- Install, wire and plumb all IAQ products.
- Set an air conditioner, heat pump, furnace or air handler
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- EPA Certified.
- Nate Certification preferred.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience in installation.
- Must be able to use a computer tablet, smart phone and read a map or follow GPS
- Valid driver’s license, and approved by Company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including occasional weekends).
All full time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Team Atmosphere
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Paychecks
**EEOC Compliance Employer**
**All qualified candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and background check**