We are seeking a Technical Content & Marketing Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for writing and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase brand recognition. The focus for this position will be: Blog posts, Industry reports, and Product Marketing. Our audience is highly educated in our field of website monitoring, so we are looking for someone who can distill highly technical concepts into user-friendly language. You will work with other writers to research, write and edit content in numerous styles. Our writers and editors value accuracy and depth of information within the written content.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of marketing opportunities
- Document specific use cases that require an understanding of the product, either via support articles or in blog form
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Write and edit content for the marketing site and user-facing support documentation
- Social media management - facebook, linkedin, twitter (e.g. tweeting, community building + engagement)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills
- Experience writing about DevOps, network outages, and infrastructure best practices are a plus.
- Autodidact (self-learner)
- Strives for technical correctness
- Native English speaker and writer.
- Relevant college degree - writing, marketing, communications, engineering, IT, computers
- Ability to work well with global teams
In 2015, Uptime.com acquired Pingometer, allowing us to improve our already stellar website uptime monitoring tools.
Founded in 2013 & headquartered in Manhattan, Uptime.com is an industry-leading website uptime & performance solution with customers including BNP Paribas, Apple, Intuit, Ford, and more. Co-founded by seasoned B2B software entrepreneurs, Uptime.com was ranked by TechRadar as the 2020 Best overall website monitoring service.
Today, Uptime.com’s team includes professionals around the world including the United States, Russia, Israel, and the United Kingdom. By focusing on what customers need, we’re able to continually improve based on the latest best practices in software development.