Customer Solutions Representatives - START NOW!
Are you ready for a new challenge that brings you lucrative rewards?
Our company is currently recruiting for our marketing and management team. We are looking for outgoing and personable individuals who have a strong persuasive technique. If you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales/customer service, this may be the place for you. You can earn cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work. You will be working with a team of sales representatives, managers and support staff while providing information and technical details to our customers. You will build relationships with new and existing customers in order to drive business and increase revenue.
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry face to face customer interactions.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with our client's customers and our clients through marketing presentations.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers (Select associates will be given this opportunity).
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
· Three or more years of experience in sales or customer service. (No experience is required though because we provide training)
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field
· Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
· Friendly and personable with others
· Positive attitude
· Ability to meet goals and stay organized
Check out our website at www.upstateinnovations-ny.com for more information!