Have you ever thought about a career in the fast-paced gold and silver industry? If so, here is your golden opportunity! Upstate Coin & Gold is offering an exceptional opportunity to become an expert in the exciting precious metals profession. In this role, no two days are ever the same as each day brings different interesting collections and you will often encounter unique treasures. Our showroom is located in the heart of Fayetteville and we are seeking a motivated professional individual to join our rapidly growing business.
No prior knowledge of the industry is needed. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful in your role. If you are looking to work for a company that rewards initiative and recognizes personal drive, then we encourage you to apply with our company.
– Provide evaluation, quotation, purchasing and sales services of precious metals, jewelry and collectibles, and close deals
– Use a variety of technological devices and resources to identify and verify product quality and authenticity
– Develop the financial acumen to assist the customer and drive purchase and sale transactions of precious metal bullion and investment products
– Ability to work independently and effectively manage in-person customers and incoming calls
– Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction and take the extra mile to engage customers to build repeat and referral business
– Build sustainable relationships of trust and strong rapport through open and interactive communication
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
– Keep records of customer interactions, reconcile and process money movement, process customer accounts, and file documents
– Maintain general upkeep of showroom and in charge of opening and closing
– Ability to help other departments with various inventory management tasks
– Available to work a flexible, full-time retail schedule between Monday-Friday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm, Saturdays 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, schedule subject vary based on business needs
– Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred but not required
– Strongarithmetic skills required
– Experience in retail sales and/or customer service a plus
– Existing knowledge of the precious metals industry a plus
– Capability to provide exceptional customer service with strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task and balance multiple detail-oriented projects with accuracy and efficiency
– Well-organized individual with time management and prioritization skills
– Excellent communicator with strong written, verbal, phone contact handling skills
– Must be comfortable in learning new technologies and operating a wide range of internet user-level software and be proficient at typing.
– Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team environment
– Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
– Competitive compensation based on experience
– Health, dental, & vision plans
– 401(k) retirement plan with a 6% company match available after one year
– Paid Time Off that begins accruing immediately
– Paid holidays and sick pay from day one
– Ability to earn profit-share bonus
– Extensive on the job training and opportunities for advancement
– Annual performance review and merit increases
– Free coffee, drinks, and snacks and periodic complimentary lunches
Upstate Coin & Gold
Why Work Here?
Come join a market leader in an exciting, fast-paced industry poised for continued growth.