Jr. Mechancial Design Engineer
Upsite Technologies Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design and evaluate mechanical systems and products by designing, researching, and applying principles of mechanics
- Design products and/or components for projects
- Design and implement product improvements and product modifications
- Create engineering documentation as required
- Analyze problems and implement solutions
- Evaluate customer requirements, research, and test manufacturing and assembly methods
- Maintain databases and systems to track information for current and future use accurately
- Execute general engineering projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Work with a broader team on prototyping and testing
- Create First Article Inspection Reports
- Prepare documentation for customer proposals
- Occasionally assist sales personnel on the phone or in the field with end-customers
Skills and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Solid Works and/or AutoCad, or similar experience
- Experience with 3D printing or other additive manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of HVAC and/or Power is helpful but not required
- Comfortable using hand tools and small machine operation is a plus
- 1-3 years mechanical experience
Upsite TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Upsite Technologies - A small company with a great reputation! A leader and pioneer in our space!
Upsite Technologies is a growing manufacturer of products that enhance thermal efficiency in Data Centers. Today we offer a complete line of passive products that improve airflow and separate hot air from cold air. We are looking for a Jr. Mechanical Design Engineer domiciled in Albuquerque or the surrounding area. Upsite is a division of Aquila Inc., an employee-owned technology firm located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Aquila partners with public, private, and global organizations in advanced communications, network design and implementation, project management, information security, prototype design, and manufacturing.
8401 Washington PL NEAlbuquerque, NM
ManufacturingView all jobs at Upsite Technologies