Customer Service skills and experience are wanted for an entry-level Client Services Rep position. Candidates with previous customer service experience will be trained in other areas of business including marketing and sales, and have qualified candidates who will have opportunities for Management Training as well.
**Immediate Interviews are available for Customer Service based positions! Call Jasmine Today to set up your interview: 443-963-3030*
Experience Wanted From
- Customer Service Based Positions
- Retail sales and customer service
- Call center customer service
- Restaurant and Hospitality/ Customer Relations
- General business customer service and relations
Our Company Culture
- Merit-Based, be rewarded for your efforts and hard work instead of your seniority on the job
- Laid back, yet professional
- Competitive, yet supportive
- Team oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Moral and character-based
CSR/Sales Rep Responsibilities
- Meet with small business customers face to face
- Provide in-person sales based presentations to business customers
- NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLING
- Develop customer relationships
- Manage small business accounts
- Represent major, nationwide Clients
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position – meaning we will provide full training to the right candidates. Use your previous customer service experience and advance your career with further training on the job!
Develop Personal Skills In
- Public Speaking
- Professional Communications
- Time Management
- Organization and Prioritization
- Goal setting
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best in your job search!
Candidates with the following degrees or educational backgrounds are welcome to apply, but not required: Business degree, marketing degree, sales degree, communications degree, hotel, and restaurant management degree, hospitality management degree, entrepreneurship studies.