Registered Vascular Technologist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Upperline Health launched in 2017 and the nation’s leading comprehensive and coordinated lower extremity healthcare organization. Upperline Health provides the highest quality integrated health services to more patients in need through a skilled and compassionate team. We specialize in targeting patients at risk of developing complications and intervening earlier with an innovative care management approach to prevent more serious consequences. Upperline Health is based out of Nashville, TN and currently has practices in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Upperline also operates several vein centers and vascular office-based labs (OBL) that treat patients with vein and arterial disease and who were identified within our network of podiatry clinics.
Comprehensive benefit options include medical, dental and vision, 401K, and PTO.
About the Registered Vascular Technologist
Upperline Health is seeking a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) to work with our physicians in our vein center located in Tampa, FL. The Registered Vascular Technologist will perform duplex ultrasound examinations of patients and create a Venous Flow Map for the purposes of recommending a safe, effective treatment plan. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Vascular Technologist who possesses exceptional ultrasound examination skills to accurately diagnose vascular disease as well as prepare and maintain accurate documentation, handle additional responsibilities deemed necessary and follow company policies and standards. The Registered Vascular Technologist must have a strong compassion for our patients and their families and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure that each interaction with patients, family caregivers, physicians and team members is effective, professional, and meaningful.
Work Life Balance - Regular weekday clinic hours - No Weekends or Holidays
What You’ll Do
- Perform ultrasound studies to check varicose veins and superficial venous incompetence of the lower extremities
- Complete follow up ultrasounds as required per the treatment plan
- Assist provider in the treatments of endovenous laser, radio frequency laser and superficial incompetent veins
- Prepare summary of findings and maintain documentation
- Educate patient on ultrasound testing procedure testing to provide comfort as well as the anatomy viewed and care plan
- Work with physicians and office staff to ensure excellent patient care and flow
- Prepare and maintain equipment and supply inventory
- Participate in continuing education as required
Qualifications of the Registered Vascular Technologist
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) credential
- Certification from an accredited ultrasound program
- Previous vein mapping experience required
- Experience working in an EMR, athenahealth is preferred
- Enjoys working in a team-based environment with active collaboration
- Demonstrates exceptional communication featuring a professional, empathetic, and compassionate demeanor
Job Type: Full-time
HealthcareView all jobs at Upperline Health