People and Culture Partner
A Specialty Path to Good Health
Upperline Health is the nation’s largest provider dedicated to lower extremity, wound and vascular care. Founded in 2017 with the ambitious goal of changing specialty care,Upperline Health delivers a more efficient path for patients to receive consistent and effective treatment for chronic illnesses.
Triage is temporary.
Treatment is transformative.
Upperline Health providers coordinate patients’ care among a team of specialists – physicians, advanced practice providers, care navigators, pharmacists, dieticians, and social workers for integrated treatment that addresses patients’ immediate and long-term health needs.
We put patients at the center of value-based care.
Comprehensive benefit options include medical, dental and vision, 401K and PTO.
About the People and Culture Partner Role
Upperline is looking for a People and Culture Partner to provide both strategic and culture leadership across the company supporting teams in multiple states. The partner will use business knowledge, data, and relationship building, to provide strategic insights to drive people as well as culture changes and improvements. The People and Culture Partner is heavily involved in identifying and leading important people-related projects and initiatives with enterprise-wide impact focusing on employee engagement, development, and relations. To be successful in this position you will need to be a true partner to the employees you are supporting and passionate about providing culture driven solutions. When providing support for our employees you will need to have strong interpersonal skills as well as customer service mentality. In addition to being people focused, the People and Culture Partner will need to have a broad knowledge of traditional Human Resources functions such as HRIS management, performance management, administering benefit and leave programs, drafting HR policies, and labor laws. Upperline is looking for strong performers who are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, who can handle tasks both big and small, and who create a high volume of work but are also able to think strategically.
This position will be based at our Nashville corporate office working remotely with occasional days onsite.
What You’ll Do
- Help build a people strategy that fully embraces our Core Values of CARE (Connection, Adaptable, Respect & Trust, and Effort) to achieve our vision to create the nation’s most comprehensive provider network that breaks down the silos of specialty care and encourages all providers to think of the whole patient in ways that prevent complications and create value for our healthcare system and communities.
- Serve as a thought partner and change agent to cultivate high performing teams, support business transformation and ensure seamless execution of strategic, people related projects
- Assist in the implementation of new systems including HRIS
- Delivers creative people driven solutions
- Act as a sounding board, guide, and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex people matters (e.g., communicating performance management and total rewards)
- Implements and delivers solutions and interventions that address issues of retention, change management, employee engagement, and leadership development, partnering with subject-matter experts as appropriate
- Seeks ways to proactively improve organizational processes and outcomes; implements solutions that are aligned and consistent with global HR best practices
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Lead managers through employee relations cases in real time, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of governing policies, employment law, best practices, and precedent
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director of HR to create, implement, and interpret HR policies
- Provides business partnership to Leaders and Directors and Executes HR business strategies to drive key business results; provides guidance on HR matters, partnering with subject-matter experts to develop needed solutions
- Assist with Performance Management Administration
- Manage employee onboarding experience with Regional Managers including I-9 compliance and other components that affect a positive candidate experience
- Champion culture initiatives and programs to drive increased engagement and retention in partnership with the business
- Responsible for data integrity of HR transactional processes in the HRIS system (Hires, Terms, Position Changes, Pay Rate Changes, etc.)
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
Qualifications of the People and Culture Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of progressive multi-state Human Resources experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Prior experience working in healthcare is a preferred but not required
- Experience in high-growth or early-stage start-up is a plus
- Experience in HRIS systems is a must
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent grammar and interpersonal skills
- Strong adaptability to be successful in a fast-paced and evolving work environment
- Must be a thoughtful, critical thinker, proactive decision-maker and able to lead with curiosity, candor, and care
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adjust to business needs
- Exceptional customer service orientation featuring empathetic, compassionate, and professional demeanor with each interaction
Compensation is commensurate to compensation for similar positions in the region and based on prior training and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Upperline Health, Inc.Nashville, TN
BusinessView All Upperline Health, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.