Project Manager for Uplife Studios LLC and the Kris Krohn Team
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Uplife Studios LLC represents Kris Krohn and his worldwide influence brand of financial products and services ranging from real estate and business to mindset and life-changing events. Kris Krohn’s company offers financial training that is currently consumed by millions of people on YouTube, all social platforms (even TikTok), and podcasts. Website: www.kriskrohn.com
A Project Manager is skilled at organizing people, resources, and tasks to meet deadlines. Daily tracking of progress and reporting in on project status is a huge part. The right candidate would describe themselves as someone who is creative and who thinks outside the box. They will be organized and goal oriented.
Many projects deal with the creation and handling of media content (videos, photos, graphics, websites, etc) and while specific experience in any of those fields is not required, familiarity with them is a huge plus
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- Premiere Pro
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Planning and organizing the creative team
- Mapping out projects, timelines, scope of work, ensuring each team member has the appropriate workload according to their bandwidth
- Monitoring progress
- Keep deliverables on track
- Keep assignments organized
- 10 paid vacation days annually (4 hours PTO accrue every pay period)
- 9 paid holidays plus one paid birthday holiday
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, life disability & critical care benefits after 60-90 days (dependent on start date)
- 30% discount on all digital products from the Company
- Real estate investment opportunities with discounted fees
- On-site fitness gym and showers
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 DOE
Uplife Group by Kris Krohn
Get fresh KRIS jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.