Branch Operations Manager
- Expired: June 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an opening for a Branch Operations Manager to lead the branch service and parts departments to ensure an efficient and profitable operation. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about developing and leading a successful team of employees, building the branch's profitability, and creating exceptional customer relationships that continue to keep the Company the dealer of choice.
- Set the standard for safety, contamination control, quality, WIP and other standards which reinforce established practices and procedures for the branch
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through communication, professionalism and urgency before, during and after the sale
- Put together action plans and financial objectives for the overall success of the branch
- Create a realistic and accurate Capital Expense Budget annually
- Implement and maintain procedures to meet our customers' expectations for after-hours service
- Work closely with branch supervisors about issues involving customers, employees, equipment, etc.
- Partner with the sales team to communicate opportunities for sales, visit customers or potential customers, and support after hours calls for customers on weekends when needed
- Ensure credit policies are administered correctly and according to established guidelines
- Understand local markets and work with Sales and Administration to ensure market-based pricing
- Oversee recruiting and hiring of the branch team; ensure the organization structure supports the needs of the branch, customers, and company
- Manage workforce to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness through mentoring and appropriate training opportunities
- Resolve conflicts in a timely and professional manner through feedback and coaching
- Ensure that all branch employees are given regular, fair and accurate performance evaluations
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred; High school diploma required
- 4+ years related supervisory/leadership experience strongly preferred
- 4+ years of technical or mechanical knowledge required
- Exhibit the values of the Company and have the ability to develop teams that exude these values
- Knowledge of product line and/or a willingness to continue education on new products required
- Strong computer and organizational skills required
- Strong people leader who develops his/her employees through coaching and feedback
- Strong business acumen and ability to make good and timely decisions for customers and the company
- Personal Attributes: Creative Thinking, Conflict Management, Customer Focus, Integrity, Planning and Organization
Up to 10% travel
Minimum Physical Requirements: •Standing, walking, using hands, talking, hearing. •Working Conditions may be indoor and/or outdoor. Noise level may be loud at times.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Upland Talent