- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
We are seeking an outgoing individual for our Remote Travel Specialist position! As a Travel Specialist, you will be responsible for booking amazing trips for corporate and leisure clients in destinations all around the world! This position is great for anyone who absolutely loves to travel and help others with planning. Anyone with an outgoing personality, who loves to travel is highly encouraged to apply! No experience necessary, training will be provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Research, Create, and Execute exceptional itineraries for clients
· Create promotional materials to utilize
· Book travel needs (airline, car rental, hotel accommodations, cruise, ticket/event sales, etc…)
· Effectively communicate with clients pre/post travel
· Handle issues that may arise during the bookings and/or travel for clients
· Must be at least 18 years of age and be authorized to work within the U.S.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with clients
· Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop recommend but not required
· Personal travel experience is a huge plus, however not required
· Full training provided, no experience necessary
· Choose to work part-time or full-time
· Travel perks and discounts
TravelView all jobs at Upham Travel