Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Indiana - 1138660
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the #1 rehabilitation hospital in Indiana.
All compensation elements are negotiable:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent employee benefits
- Sustantial annual bonus
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree preferred; preferred degree in Business, Healthcare Operations/Management or a clinical discipline
- 5 years of successful healthcare management experience preferably as hospital/healthcare facility CEO/COO
- Passion for superior clinical outcomes/programs, superior patient satisfaction and partner relationships required
- Rehabilitation hospital experience (preferred)
- Med-Surge hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge a plus
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program, Stroke Specialty Program and Amputee Program as well as Joint Commission disease-specific certifications in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation.
UpLevel Sourcing, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?