- $700 to $1,100 Weekly
At UpGood Promotions, we boast a strong history of entrepreneurial opportunities by using our unique learning experience, innovation, and new value creation alongside our promotion from with training model.
Our Training Program will emphasize the improvement and performance of our employees. It is an educational process that will involve the sharpening of skills and concepts, changing attitudes, and gaining more knowledge to enhance performance.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Use company reports analyzing sales, gross profit, and inventory activity
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications
- Customer service associates handle consumer inquiries and are responsible for troubleshooting
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Customer service associates ensure proper product presentation
- Participate in sales-driving efforts to maximize sales
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- Opportunities to expand into new locations and campaigns
- Internal growth
- Personal coaches and mentors
- High school diploma required
- Experience in customer service or client relations is a plus
- Must be able to communicate with customers/employees to clarify issues and resolve conflicts
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Bilinguals welcome
Powered by JazzHR
UpGood PromotionsNorth Bethesda, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.