Communications & Marketing Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At UpGood Promotions, we value our partnered clients and share their vision of growth. Our success in creating these long-lasting promising business relationships is due to our dedicated Communications & Marketing Team. Their determined efforts in providing our clients with excellent customer service has overall improved the quality of our client relations. With our client’s upcoming expansion, we are looking to extend our Communications & Marketing Team. If you are team-spirited, share a passion in cultivating relationships, and have a desire to assist others, then the Communications & Marketing Assistant role was made for you!
Responsibilities of a Communications & Marketing Assistant:
- Establish and maintain long lasting business and client relationships
- Identify, troubleshoot, and provide clients resolutions to their issues and concerns
- Maintain open communication between our clients, their consumers, and our Client Relations Associate Team
- Utilize product knowledge to upsell products and services as needed and assist our sales team in new client acquisitions
- Provide clients with an individualized purchasing experience and utmost customer service
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure process orders are completed and installation dates are set
- Document client’s contact information, ensure their purchase order is correct, and submit all information accordingly to our Senior Client Relations Associates
- Collaborate with fellow Client Relations Associates, and other Customer Service and Sales team members that all sales targets are met
The Ideal Candidate as a Communications & Marketing Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or other related fields preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in Client Relations, Customer Service, Hospitality, Sales, or other related fields preferred
- People-oriented and passionate about building relationships
- Charismatic and personable demeanor that transpires to fellow Client Relations Associates and other Customer Service team members
- Results driven and self-motivated to improve interpersonal skills
- Practices active listening and is empathetic to client’s concerns
- Solution-oriented and takes initiative in resolving unexpected challenges
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Vision Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.