Client Delivery Senior Manager (NYC)
- Posted: over a month ago
UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClear’s BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the seventh year in a row (2014 to 2020) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
- Develop SaaS consulting and implementation experience and expertise in the CPG / Retail industry
- Opportunities to grow within technical and other areas such as strategy, marketing, and sales activities
- Get on the ground floor of a startup-like company that already has a global reach
About The Role
As Client Delivery Senior Manager, you will be part of UpClear’s global Delivery team. You will work with our new clients (primarily in the US) to deploy our SaaS software as well as provide project management support to our existing client base. The role involves developing and managing project plans, running discovery workshops to gather clients requirements , managing project communications externally and internally, and directing technical resources on our Solutions team. The role includes periodic travel (less than 20%) to client locations for discovery, design, and training sessions but is otherwise office based.
You have opportunities for advancement as the company grows and you develop BluePlanner expertise and project management skills.
- Leads large, complex projects or multi-market programs (e.g., Global Rollout)
- Display exceptional project management skills; plans and executes complex projects that involve a mix of configuration and tech deliverables with appropriate timescales to meet deadlines
- Identify key opportunities with clients and upsells where appropriate to drive more value both for client and UpClear
- Establish broad TPx functional expertise across BluePlanner modules and features with specific areas of specialization (e.g. Execution)
- Maintain strong customer relationships by understanding their business needs and motivations
- Test software functionality ahead of deployment to clients
- Train clients on software usage and best practices
- Bachelor’s with a minimum 3-5 years of work experience, including Business Analysis and Project or Account Management
- Experience in the Retail or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry with previous roles in IT/Project Management or Consulting preferred, especially in the Trade Promotion Management / Revenue Management space
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong account management skills
- Ability to quickly diagnose and address issues/concerns from multiple levels of the client organisation and communicate effectively
- Ability to successfully manage ambiguity and adapts to changing conditions during project planning and execution
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and identify ways to contribute “above and beyond” day to day tasks ·
- Ability to take initiative to establish better “Ways of Working” in the organisation and serve as an example and mentor to more junior resources
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Competitive Salary
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?