Night Auditor and Reservationist-The Gin
Up To Par Services LLC Lexington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“Night Auditor” Reservationist
Looking for a "hands-on" role in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working for a great company? Then you may be a terrific fit for our “Night Auditor” Reservationist position.
We’re looking for an energetic self-motivated and committed “Night Auditor” Reservationist position that is looking to build a career with our quickly growing Professional Hospitality Management Firm. We are looking for an individual to join our team immediately. Someone who is invested in providing exceptional experiences to our guest and members. This person will work with other high-quality professionals and will be primarily responsible for assisting and facilitating reservations and providing exceptional guest service.
We are seeking a professional positive and enthusiastic individual for the position of full time or part-time “Night Auditor” Reservationist position. This person will work with other high-quality professionals and will be primarily responsible for assisting and facilitating reservations and providing exceptional guest service.
“Night Auditor” Reservationist
- Monitor guest accounts and post charges
- Register guests and assign them a guest room
- Compute bills and collect payments from guests
- Make and confirm reservations over the phone and online
- Answer the phone and operate the telephone switchboard
- Maintain responsibility for safekeeping and issuance of keys
- Be informed of all events taking place at the hotel on a daily basis
- Greet and welcome all guests in a professional and hospitable manner
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the checkout process
- Issue room keys and help guests transport their luggage to their rooms
- Attend mandatory company and/or departmental meetings and training
- Receive and expedite all guest messages, faxes, packages, and mail received
- Keep in contact with housekeeping to keep accurate records of room status
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when a guest reports a problem
- Maintain working knowledge of all rates, packages, and booking restrictions
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for their bill
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts using the specified POS
- Professionally handle guest complaints and solve problems as swiftly as possible
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the hotel property management system
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary
- Handle all lost and found inquiries efficiently and professionally, following proper guidelines
- Maintain full knowledge of all parking options and charges, always offering luggage assistance
- Provide effective service by Interacting with guests in a respectful, cheerful, and polite manner
- Maintain the lobby and sitting area including ensuring the coffee, other beverages and snacks are replenished
- Make special deliveries to guest rooms with gift baskets, champagne, and other special ordered food and beverage items
- Know all safety and emergency procedures, including handling of emergency phone calls and what to do in an emergency situation
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and directions to area shopping, dining, entertainment, and attractions
- Keep a log of all maintenance problems and inform housekeeping and maintenance staff of said problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 5+ hours
- Ability to work on a computer
- Ability to stand for eight hours
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Must have intermediate computer skills
- Ability to bend frequently during a shift
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Practice and observe all safety procedures
- Ability to maintain room inventory on POS
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to processes credit card transactions on a credit card terminal
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to answer phones and transfer calls using the main telephone switchboard
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Taylor Hospitality / Up To Par Management is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club and hospitality operations. Currently, Up to Par Management oversees operations for golf clubs, resort golf courses, hotels, and restaurants.
Up To Par is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for its partner clubs and associates. Up To Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.
Please note the job responsibilities listed are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Up To Par Services LLC
TravelView all jobs at Up To Par Services LLC