Street Team Activist for Animal Welfare
UP Fundraising Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UP Fundraising is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies by INC 5000 Magazine in 2019!
Join us now and start this week to make competitive pay. Check out our team Instagram @upfundraising_nw. We love our team!
We are hiring a Fundraiser/Street Team Activist for our awesome Seattle Street Team to fundraise on behalf of the respected Non Profit organization.
At UP Fundraising we believe in the power of genuine human connection. You would be a face to face fundraiser- engaging with the public in groups around Seattle and inspiring everyday people to become monthly donors, to help put an end to animal cruelty. We have a structure but want you to be yourself. Genuine people with a great attitude who want to make friends- we want you on our team.
Benefits of working with us:
- $18/hour base pay plus bonuses for every donor you sign up!
- Full time (5 days/week) Part time and seasonal also available!
- Benefits after 90 days
- We offer a commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities as well as a great team environment!
- Work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and fun environment.
What we need from you:
- An engaging personality and ability to inspire
- Ability to thrive on a team and work toward new goals
- Fundraisers must have internal motivation and passion for advocacy work
- Active listening skills and a willingness to adapt yourself to new people and situations
- Positive attitude and resilience in the face of challenges
Step into a workplace that wants to invest in YOU! We have an awesome team in place and if you want to make a change and work hard- we'd love to have you join us.
Join the team that takes your career UP!
Our motto is to “Make it Happen” which we strive to do every day. We are a loyal, hardworking, group who band together to get the job done while having a lot of fun along the way! Our diverse offering allows for growth and development while our nimble size allows for personal recognition and feeling valued. If you have the “Make it Happen” attitude in the field AND want to be part of an energetic team, we'd love to meet you!
"At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience. community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non-profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing.
Powered by JazzHR