Be a Team Advocate for Animals In Need
Up Fundraising Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UP Fundraising is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies by INC 5000 Magazine in 2019!
Animals can’t speak for themselves so it’s up to US to speak for them! Join us now and start this week with a wonderful job that is actually a CAREER in something you care passionately about. Work with our amazing team of friends to research what the well-respected charity for the Protection of Cruelty towards Animals does that speaks to you personally. Work Full Time or Part time outside on the beautiful streets and parks of Seattle to sign people up to be donors by talking to them genuinely from the heart about why you work with us and why this charity matters to you!
Be a fundraiser on behalf of this Non-Profit and be proud of you what do every day while making great friends and a lucrative paycheck with no limit to how much you can earn.
Join UP Fundraising- Step into a workplace that wants to invest in YOU! We have an awesome team in place and if you want to make a change and work hard- we'd love to have you join us. We offer great benefits and a career with upward mobility and clear path towards advancement as well as travel opportunities! We work with you to help achieve your professional and personal goals.
Join the team that takes your career UP!
Benefits of working with us at UP Fundraising:
- $18/hour base pay plus bonuses for every donor you sign up!
- Full time (5 days/week) or Part time (3 days/week) and seasonal positions are also available!
- Benefits after 90 days
- We offer a commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities as well as a great team environment!
- Work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and fun environment.
What we need from you:
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- A desire to be on a team and work together towards goals
- A true passion for the cause and being an activist for change
- Great listening skills and adaptability
- Positive attitude and resilience in the face of challenges
At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We are committed. We are diverse. We are inclusive. We value each and every individual on our team and provide a rewarding career full of personal growth and development opportunities. Join our team today - and together we will 'Make it Happen!'
"At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience. community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non-profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing.
Powered by JazzHR