- Expired: December 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keep the carrier. Lose the headache! Our Sales Executives discover and pursue new sales prospects, set and attend meetings with prospects, prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals, and maintain prospect satisfaction. We use a consultative approach to meet the need of LINQ’s prospects.
As our SALES EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
- Identify business opportunities through cold calling, networking, attending conferences, and other means
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with departments at LINQ to ensure accurate proposals to clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Travel once a month (1-2 nights)
- Earn a base salary plus GREAT commission!
- At least 3 years of successful sales experience
- Excellent Presentation Skills to WOW your prospects
- Salesforce or other CRM experience to stay organized and keep the team informed
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Negotiating capabilities
- Creativity when it comes to prospecting new clients
As a LINQ EMPLOYEE, YOU WILL GET:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully funded HRA with medical plan
- 401(k) plus match and immediate vesting
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Free Ubers
- Flexible schedule (hybrid)
- Life, AD+D
- Catered Monday lunches
LINQ believes no wireless carrier should have such a powerful stronghold on its customers. We give our clients the power and account flexibility they deserve, in an industry seemingly designed to lock customers into long-term contracts and extensions.
LINQ is an equal-opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. LINQ celebrates people from all walks of life and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community.
Get fresh Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!