Client Services Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Keep the carrier. Lose the headache. Our Client Services Specialists are the first point of contact for our clients. Client Services Specialists support our clients through exceptional customer service, maintaining a positive and quality relationship, and providing support through creative problem-solving.
As our CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Absorb training and implement correct procedures to respond to clients’ needs
- Research and resolve incoming calls and email tickets from clients and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and maintain quality customer relationships with assigned customer groups
- Process customer orders, returns, activations, swaps, and feature additions/removals
To be a CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST, YOU WILL NEED:
- One year of customer service experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of mobile devices
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Salesforce Experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
As a LINQ EMPLOYEE, YOU WILL GET:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully funded HRA with medical plan
- 401(k) plus match and immediate vesting
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Free Ubers
- Flexible schedule (hybrid)
- Life, AD+D
- Catered Monday lunches
- Dog-friendly workplace with pet insurance option
LINQ believes no wireless carrier should have such a powerful stronghold on its customers. We give our clients the power and account flexibility they deserve, in an industry designed to lock customers into long-term contracts and extensions.
LINQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. LINQ celebrates people from all walks of life and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?