TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 15 hours per week, 6 month commitment preferred.
SALARY: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour; college credits may be arranged; work experience at an established company in an emerging industry.
Our Business Development team seeks a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general office administration, sales, customer service, and involvement in some short-term strategic planning. This internship is an opportunity for a marketing or business administration student to learn more about Business Development from a seasoned company in an emerging industry. The intern will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as distribution, marketing, and sales.
This position is best suited for someone who has a strong interest in sales & business administration.
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing orders, customer service, data entry and crisis management
• Assist with archiving, storage management, and in-house event planning
• Help improve administration procedures
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls
Internships at our company offer excellent opportunities to work in an exciting emerging market and community. At the end of the internship, the intern will gain and/or improve skills in the following areas: Business Development, sales, office administration, project management, and strategic thinking.
• MAC OS, PC, Google Suite and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Desire to learn about emerging markets & industries
• Knowledge/interest in Food & Beverage Sales
• Accounting or Business Administration students encouraged to apply