As our Brand Educator you will visit dispensaries in the Southern California region to facilitate in-store Pop Up events. Each event entails being the main source of interaction and education with our retail and wholesale customers; you will be the bright energy and warm face of the brand. The Brand Educator will be educating consumers of all ages on the merits of our wellness products and offering samples while communicating promotions. You will also be responsible for ensuring our inventory is correctly displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence.
The Brand Educator will play an integral role in bringing brand awareness to consumers. You must be professional, reliable and dependable, while being extremely organized. You will live and breathe our mission to be the number one customer service-oriented cannabis brand in California and provide exemplary customer service at every interaction.
**This is a part-time role. Schedule will be based on demand. Will include day, evening and weekend hours.**
- Visit dispensaries for Pop Up brand demos and represent our brand at trade shows and lifestyle events.
- Fully execute pops ups, which includes set up and break down of event materials.
- Educate both end consumers and budtenders on our products and brands.
- Develop a deep understanding of and become an expert on all VCC products in order to educate consumers on the benefits of the brands. Be able to recommend which product is most appropriate based on their personal needs.
- Ensure our inventory is correctly displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence. When possible, work with store management for better placement and enhance visual presentation.
- Build sustainable relationships with dispensary buyers and their staff - turn all staff into VCC brand educators!
- Report on observations regarding retail accounts and competitor activity in the field.
- Relay stocking issues to Field Marketing Manager (FMM) and inventory teams.
- Submit a detailed report for each activation in a timely manner to FMM to include consumer engagement highlights and data collection pertaining to dispensary, feedback, brand placement, inventory and sales.
Professional and personal attributes
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products.
- Extremely organized
- Present a professional, responsible appearance always.
- Punctuality is a MUST!
- Friendly demeanor – you have an outgoing personality and love chatting with people about cannabis.
- Eagerness to learn and excitement for educating.
- Ability to adapt to various personality types.
- Proven track record of increased velocities, you MUST have a strong ability to sell.
- Flexible schedule that includes days, nights and weekends (15-29 hours a week).
- Be comfortable sharing brand message.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully work in a team environment.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of computer programs required.
- 1 year of sales experience; brand ambassador experience a plus.
Location: Palm Springs, Palm Desert, surrounding areas