OUTSIDE SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
VENICE COOKIE COMPANY
SACRAMENTO, CENTRAL VALLEY SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
PREVIOUS CANNABIS SALES HIGHLY PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
2-4 YEARS COLLEGE EDUCATION PREFERRED
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, detail oriented, self-starter who has a strong sense of urgency and positive attitude. You will be part of a fast-paced environment with many daily tasks and goals to manage. Our number one priority is ensuring our customers receive exemplary service at every interaction. This position manages a physically large territory. Reliable transportation and a clean driving record are a must.
Our outside sales department is seeking sales professionals that can close new business and harvest long lasting relationships. Your performance will be evaluated each month by the number of stores you close, the number of units sold, and the number of customer demos given.
You are organized and can multi-task, your passion is to give the ultimate customer satisfaction experience to all of our customers. You will live and breathe our mission to be the number one customer service-oriented cannabis brand in California.
You will be driving your own personal vehicle to visit multiple retail outlets daily. please have a clean driving record and a form of reliable transportation.
This sales position offers a competitive base pay and an aggressive commission structure with monthly incentives.
A positive and clean driving record, impeccable background check, and credit check are all needed to be eligible for this position. Please do not apply if you cannot pass ALL of these requirements.
About The Venice Cookie Company
Venice Cookie Company is a heritage California cannabis brand. Established in 2008 we pioneered the medical marijuana market and created the first cannabis brand that embraces Californian values. Venice Cookie Company creates a world where cannabis is consumed in a spirit of wellness, freedom and fun. We are committed to collaborating with other industry leaders, researchers, regulators and policy makers to create a thriving cannabis industry that benefits everyone. We make all of our products with whole plant extracts from sustainable sun-grown cannabis and lab test every batch to ensure consistent potency and consumer safety. Our values are simple; respect for all, cherish the land, and radiate positive energy.
· Perform sales calls and secure new business
· Grow current accounts by fostering long-term relationships with retail buyers
· Manage and address customer needs and issues
· Generating prospects, responding to sales leads, cold calling, pitching, and continual follow-up
· Utilize SalesForce to maintain a record of all activity
· Demonstrate fluency, enthusiasm, and expertise on Venice Cookie Company products
· Compose messages that are thoughtful, concise, and friendly
· 3-5 years of experience in an outside sales role preferred
· If you don't poses sales experience it is preferred you have 2 to 4 years college education with a background in business
· Your writing is tight, typo-free, and grammatically correct
· Your telephone presence is friendly and professional
· You are able to multi-task and love to wear multiple hats at the same time
· You work independently and have strong follow-through
SACRAMENTO, CENTRAL VALLEY SALES REP - MUST BE OKAY WITH A LOT OF DRIVING