Delivery Driver (Must be 21+)
Unrivaled Brands Distribution Santa Rosa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented, honest, and reliable worker to join our team and provide the highest level of customer service to our Northern California customers. This is the perfect job for someone who has excellent time management skills and extreme attention to detail.
Drivers are responsible for mapping deliveries, calling customers, using various apps on smartphone, collecting payments, and managing assigned inventory. Benefits are available after introductory period. Warehouse workers will assist the inventory manager in pulling orders, metrc tagging cannabis products, and taking inventory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create logical routes that match required delivery time-frames
- Interaction with multiple dispensary staff and delivery services in a professional manner
- Provide discreet and professional customer service
- Follow all required laws and Company protocol without fail
- Ability to manage daily cash collections and end of shift accounting
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with cannabis consumption methods
- Ability to use technology (i.e. smart phones, computers, GPS, etc.)
- Ability to lift / carry up to 50 lbs.
- FOLLOWING DETAILED PROTOCOLS TO A T LIKE CLOCKWORK
- 2+ years' experience as a delivery service driver/warehouse work preferred
- 1+ years' customer service experience (retail / sales / hospitality environment)
- Must be able to provide recent Motor Vehicle Records
- Valid Driver's License with clean DMV Record
- Ability to be covered under Company's Automobile Insurance
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- Honest / Trustworthy
- Experience with Excel / Google Sheets
- Excellent math skills
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong attention to detail
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a warehouse environment.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend at the knees; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. may be required with or without accommodations.
- The position is exposed to hot and cold temperatures associated with a normal warehouse environment.
At Unrivaled Distribution, we take our values seriously. These values have surfaced organically within our company through years of building one of the most successful modern cannabis companies, and every employee is expected to understand, embrace, and represent these values internally and externally.
- Grit & Win - We continually work through blockers, and solve problems individually and as a team, and we celebrate our wins.
- Thereʼs a Process For That - We relentlessly develop and document tools and process across every aspect of our organization to enable scale and make life easier.
- Family & Friends - From our roots to our day to day, our teams, partners, and customers are more than just business, theyʼre family and friends.
- Respect the Brand - We develop thorough, and refined brands that are built to last, and work tirelessly to represent them to the standard they deserve day in and day out.
- Focus On Us - Weʼre not worried about others in the industry and what happens outside of our domain, weʼre focused on executing our unique vision.
Unrivaled Brands Distribution
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Unrivaled Brands Distribution