This is a rare entry level opportunity to work in the "Google" offices of the interior design world! Absolutely stunning work environment!
- Assist in preparation of AutoCAD sketches and digital documentation for client presentations
- Help select design components to create unique and purposeful designs in multi-family shared spaces
- Support client, vendor, and consultant relationships
- Travel to installations throughout the US
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good understanding and working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-Up, InDesign. Experience in Revit would be a plus!
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, production environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields preferred
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Room for growth
This entry level Designer position is a great way to begin your career with our firm. You will take an active role in many phases of the project. From the beginning phases of a project, through final installation, you will see firsthand how it all comes together!
Entry level designers work directly for the Project Manager. You will take an active role in team administrative tasks, furniture and accessory selections, and project installations.
We offer a fun and creative environment…and make it a priority to provide a work-life balance for our team. Our comprehensive benefits program includes; medical, dental, vision, flex-spending, and 401k, along with paid holidays and a generous vacation package.
Who we are:
With more than 30 years of successfully partnering with the home builders, developers, and architects in our industry, our team offers a vast knowledge of the field. We believe in creating, sharing and inspiring in our designs and in our company culture.
We are seeking a Designer ASAP to become a part of our team! Send your resume today so we can connect!