- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking to hire skilled lead carpenters to provide guidance and supervision to the project team involved in construction projects. The lead carpenter’s responsibilities include assigning and explaining tasks to the project team, responding to clients’ requests for emergency repairs, and regularly inspecting work done by the project team to ensure that it conforms to certain specifications. You should also be able to help the production manager solve project-related problems.
To be successful as a lead carpenter, you should provide regular progress updates to the production manager. Ultimately, an exceptional lead carpenter should be able to attend various carpentry seminars to keep abreast of new products and installation methods.
Lead Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine the time frames within which projects should be completed.
- Calculating the amount of labor, time, and materials needed for each project.
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all construction materials needed for projects.
- Supervising the company's field carpenters, unskilled and semi-skilled workers, and subcontractors.
- Performing all carpentry duties required, including both rough and finish carpentry.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.
Lead Carpenter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- General contractor license.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven experience in residential remodeling or construction.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- The ability to safely operate power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
Unlimited Services AvailableWhy Work Here?
Providing a better way of life for everyone! We also offer a awesome program called My Career Profile.
Unlimited Services Available is a top notch construction Company, leading our employees to a better way of life for over 30 years. Using new and innovative techniques, we offer skilled tradespeople a better way to demonstrate their skills and pursue greater opportunities for themselves and their careers.
ConstructionView all jobs at Unlimited Services Available