A fast growing 28 year old industrial electronic repair company, is seeking an experienced full-time Hydraulic Servo/Proportional Valve Technician.
Please ONLY apply if you have experience with the following:
- Hydraulic valve tech with 5+ years’ experience repairing servo and proportional valves from brands like Rexroth/Bosch, Eaton/Vickers, Moog, Parker, Atos, Atchley, HR Textron, Hydrolux, Pegasus, Sauer Danfoss, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge of the hydraulic circuit, basic electrical theory and experience repairing on-board electronics.
- Experience with testing, flowing, cleaning, calibrating and rebuilding proportional and servo valves.
- Experience building test stands a plus.
- Proficient with laboratory power supplies, multi-meters, soldering, hand tools, etc.
- Basic computer skills required
Competitive pay with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life as well as retirement plan and paid holidays and time off.
Hours M-F 8-4:30 and some overtime as needed. Entry level will be considered if all other requirements are met. Come grow with us, send resume today for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
**Must be able to pass a background & drug test**